Monday, May 21, 2012

Mr. Schmidt goes to Hong Kong

Sunday, Aaron arrived in Hong Kong. He landed around 2 pm so I went and met him at the airport. I still can't believe it's been over six weeks since we last saw each other. So much has happened since I last saw him in person. 


When Aaron walked out, it was so good to see him. I actually started to tear up when I first saw him. What can I say? Not seeing him for six weeks made me a bit emotional. He looked really good, like he had lost some weight. Below is the picture I took at the airport.  




After picking up Aaron's luggage from baggage claim, we headed back to my apt on the Airport Express. Aaron said he the apt looked bigger in the pictures, which  After resting for a bit, Aaron and I went out for a nice dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant right by my place, called Indochine. The atmosphere was nice. The food was good, but a bit pricey. 


Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment